You are here
Building Cloud-based Image & Imaging Data Exchange Networks
Cloud-based image and imaging data exchange networks are driving a new level of patient service and physician satisfaction; but building and supporting these large mission-critical networks can come with some very basic concerns….
- How do I set up external sites to send images electronically? Who tracks the phone calls?
- Do physicians know outside studies are available and ready to view?
- What if we use the same viewer for our enterprise as well as external images?
- How do I keep up with the increase in outside images when CDs are increasingly unreliable?
With questions like these, you can’t help but wonder if you can really reap the promised benefits.
We invite you to join us for an insightful conversation with Kathy Tunstall — Imaging Informatics Director at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center — and learn more about how Nuance Healthcare solutions helped OSU:
- Quadruple their network size in less than ninety days — from 15 to 69 sites — and growing at 15 new sites a month; leveraging existing PowerScribe customers.
- Build a single repository for inbound and outbound traffic to deliver new value to key clinical departments, including Emergency Care, Oncology and Neurology.
- Work from a single point of consolidation without impacting performance and scalability.