Canon U.S.A., Inc. announced the leadership team for its newly formed subsidiary, Canon Solutions America, Inc., which was launched at the beginning of this year.
Joe Adachi, president and CEO of Canon U.S.A., is chairman and CEO of Canon Solutions America. Toyotsugu (Toyo) Kuwamura has been appointed president of the new organization, and will lead the Corporate Administration function and Enterprise Services and Solutions business unit of the subsidiary as well. Kuwamura was previously executive vice president, marketing and administration, Canon Business Solutions, Inc.
Canon Solutions America will be comprised of three distinct business units: Enterprise Services and Solutions (ESS), Large Format Solutions (LFS) and Production Printing Solutions (PPS). The full leadership team for Canon Solutions America are:
- Seymour Liebman, vice chairman, Canon Solutions America
- Jim Sharp, executive vice president, Professional Services
- Mal Baboyian, executive vice president, PPS and LFS business units
- Arthur McGinn, senior vice president, Service
- Charles Bruschi, senior vice president, Finance, Accounting and Budget
- Peter Kowalczuk, senior vice president, ESS Zone Sales
- John Reilly, senior vice president, ESS Business Services Division/Business Products Centers Sales